SEO That Really WorksBe there when they're looking for you
Search Engine Optimization
You MAY be asking yourself some of the following questions:
- I’ve got a website…why are people not finding us?
- How can my website be listed on the first page of Google?
- Why is our web traffic not increasing?
- What is a bounce rate?
- People are visiting but not calling or buying…why?
A lot goes into your web presence, and having a website is only a part of the equation. Here are just a few questions you SHOULD be asking internally.
- Did I do any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work on my website content before or since the launch?
- Is the structure of my website organized well and easy to navigate?
- Is the usability of my website crafted for a good user experience?
- Did I do any keyword research to help develop good SEO content?
- Have I done any on-page and off-page SEO on my website?
- Do I have landing pages/lead magnets in place with good CTAs?
- Have we installed tracking analytics on the website to measure activity?
- Is my call-to-action (CTA) getting traction?
- How do I compare to my competition?
Unfortunately, Google algorithms are constantly changing (for the good they tell us) but evolving nonetheless. Your website needs to change with them to keep pace with what is working. SEO is an effective way to invest in the quality of your content and how it performs on search and user behavior. It is also a great way to grow your organic reach.
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing the different areas of your website that will impact your search engine rankings. Where your website appears in search engine results is determined by several factors, including site accessibility, load time, optimized images, keywords, title tags, and more. Therefore, on-page SEO is optimizing items you have control of on your website.
Off-page SEO focuses on increasing your website’s domain authority by the act of getting links from outside websites. Several factors influence your off-page SEO rankings. Although each may have different strategies, they all focus on building trust and your website’s reputation.
- Inbound Links
- Guest blogging
- Influencer marketing
- Social media marketing
- Link Building (directories)
A significant SEO factor is the number of quality backlinks (quality over quantity) you have coming to your website. Examples of how you can build links to your website:
- Create great content that people want to link to because it’s beneficial.
- Give visitors the ability to share your content on social media right there on the page.
- Links in your email marketing that point people to your website
- Build partnerships with like-minded and supportive companies that you both can link to each other.
5 Reasons You Should Invest in SEO Services
- People use keywords to search for products and services in search engines (Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) SEO uses those keywords to help build content that gets ranked in searches.
- SEO is a great way to drive warm leads to your website as these visitors are actively looking for your content based on search results.
- People usually click on the websites listed on the first page or two but rarely go beyond that. So it’s crucial to do good SEO work and get your website ranked within that area.
- Building quality SEO content will also help with paid Google Ads as it helps connect the dots for a visitor and leads to conversions.
- SEO will help you develop new content such as blog articles, emails, and other marketing communications.
There are a few types of SEO, and you should be taking part in all of them to develop well-rounded content. However, don’t think of SEO as a one-time service, but rather a process that needs to be revisited and expanded upon frequently. After all, your competition is also working on getting ranked as well.
Pro Tip: Using SEO to move up in the search rankings will take time. Think marathon not sprint.
Trusted by Brands Nationwide
With over 20 years of experience, no matter your industry, expertise, or size, Studio490 is capable of achieving your goals with professionalism.