Web Design & DevelopmentWebsites made simple.
Web Design & Development
We describe our web design & development services as “Creatively Strategic” because they live together in harmony, not as separate agendas. We understand the complexities of web development and spend time discussing your project, objective, goals, and budget on the front end to put your mind at ease.
We launched our first website back in 1994, and we were one of the first to do so in New Orleans, La. So over the last 28 years, there’s been lightyears of change in web design and development. Heck, there’s been a change since you’ve read that last sentence.
So how do you stay up with the ever-changing web design trends?
You partner with a professional creative team that works to stay ahead of the curve. Whether it’s this year’s colors, graphic trends, parallax usage, or usability changes, it’s essential to stay up-to-date. After all, the iPhone only came out in 2007 (15 years ago), and the words “mobile-first” came out in 2010 but probably wasn’t a movement until years later. The point is, the internet changes often, and if you wait too long to adapt, you’re seen as out of touch.
We offer several web solutions for your needs, budget, and audience so you can spend more time on what you do best.
Every business and website is different in size, scope, and functionality, so we will provide you a custom quote for your website after you have filled out our Website Scope of Work. This discovery process helps us understand your needs and helps put us all on the same page.
A beautiful, simple solution.
Google Analytics installed
2 Rounds of Revisions
Make your mark.
Best Design & Dev Practices
Google Site Kit Installed
Quarterly Performance Reports
3 Rounds of Revisions
A next-level solution.
Best Design & Dev Practices
Google Site Kit Installed
Monthly Performance Reports
4 Rounds of Revisions
Why would I pay that much for Hosting?
Many times hosting is the least invested in service of the online development process. We tend to shop for price rather than performance. Many “box” companies put very inexpensive hosting plans in front of you and paint them as a viable solution to your website hosting needs. They don’t tell you all the benefits that are not included or all the corners they cut in the solution they advertise. Let’s set the expectations by covering a few of the real issues for you.
It’s more important than ever to not only have a website that reflects your business but the right content to do so as well. Having your content Search Engine Optimized (SEO) is what separates you from your competition on Google Search. Studio490 offers SEO services to newly written content and previously written content. We also provide ongoing SEO content development on an as-needed basis.
Online shopping has become critical to businesses’ growing sales, so Studio490 provides eCommerce development services. Our eCom solutions allow you to add, edit and remove products through your browser. In addition, we have extensive experience handling credit cards, PayPal, Stripe, and many other payment options. You can also keep track of your customers and their orders with a detailed, searchable database. Finally, we can configure your eCommerce platform by adding products and installing commercial plug-ins to handle shipping.
Why Would You Want To Use A Web Development Agency
- We stay up-to-date on the latest trends, tools, and practices when it comes to web design and development.
- Tap into our team experience on topics you may have time to get familiar with.
- You only need to use us when you need our expertise
- It’s great to have an outside perspective.
- Our team is here to listen to your needs and provide the right solution.
- You and your employees can get back to doing what you do best.
What is the current web design landscape?
- Design for Mobile-First (not much has changed here other than it’s more important than when the term first came out.)
- Responsive content that adapts to any mobile device (no more pinch and zoom)
- Larger text
- On-page SEO
- Load time (the goal is under 3 seconds for a page to load)
- Hero images/hero videos
- Lead Magnet Pages / Landing Pages
- Call to actions
- Content for 8-second attention spans
- Storytelling content
- Well design websites
- Beautiful images
- CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Better Web Hosting (not cheap hosting)
- SSL Certificates
- Pixel tracking
- Google Analytics built-in
- Minimum number of 350 words on each page
- Drive traffic to your website
And a hundred other things that go into making a well-rounded well-performing website in today’s business landscape.
- When did I last update my website? (Anything over five years needs to be updated asap)
- Did I hire a professional last time?
- Do I update content frequently?
- Has my content been SEO’d?
- Do I have a minimum of 350 words on each page? (Google)
- Is my website mobile responsive? (mobile-first)
- Is there something my website should be doing that it doesn’t?
- How fast is my website?
- Do I have any broken links on my website?
- What is your bounce rate? (Google Analytics)
- What are my competitors doing?
How to get started with a creative project?
- Contact a professional (Studio490) and communicate your project goals.
- Fill out a scope of work document to help outline all the project details.
- Set expectations (timeline, cost, revisions, etc.)
- Start the project, stay active, and don’t let it make it to the back burner.
- Communicate clearly and often with each other.
- Ask for references from previous clients (at least 3 – we provide 8)
Pro Tip: If you hire a professional to create something for you, listen to their input. After all, you hired them for their skillset.
Take Your Next Step
Get Started Today!
Trusted by Brands Worldwide
With over 50 years of experience, no matter your industry, expertise, or size, Studio490 is capable of achieving your goals with professionalism.