Taking Advantage of Google Display Ads?
So you may have heard of Google Search Ads when pay per click (PPC) is mentioned, but you may not have heard much about Display Ads. However, you may have heard of the Google Display Network (GDN), which is the same.
Where Google Search Ads are more focused on text, wording, tags, keywords, and the like, Display ads utilize graphics.
Get started in 3 steps
- Create your campaign – use text and images to showcase what you offer.
- Reach your customers – Select where you want to advertise with Google insights about interests and demographics.
- Set your budget (ad spend) – Decide on a budget, and pay for results, like when people click your ad to visit your website.
We offer these services in 3 tiers
- Responsive Display Ads: We will help you find 5-10 images formatted to the correct size and uploaded for testing. The two image formats are square and landscape.
- Creative Banner Display Ads: We would create an ad in 5 different banner formats to be used on the GDN. The 5 most common sizes are 300×250, 336×280, 728×90, 300×600, and 320×100. We recommend a minimum of 2 ads.
- Creative Banner Display Ads for Maximum Exposure: We would do everything in Tier 2 and include four additional ad format sizes that are the next-best in the display banner size suggestions: 970×90, 160×600, 300×50, and 320×50. So basically nine formats for each ad.
As you can see, they are much more visual than a Google Ad that is text-based.
Besides being graphic-based, what’s the upside of using Display Ads? Good question – Display ads tend to be much less expensive than what Google Search Ads cost to rank. You provide Google with these different sized ads, and they take care of placing them in a space on the right website in front of the right audience.
Sounds excellent…now, how do I start?
You contact us to start a conversation on which package you’d like to begin with, and we can suggest an ad budget. Then, we will help you create the right graphics, text, and ad budget to reach your audience.
If you’re still not sure and want to talk through it a bit, contact us today, and we can walk you through the process to ease your mind.