Social AdvertisingReach anybody, anywhere
You can’t go very far these days without any social advertising of some kind that’s been tailored for you. That’s because we all have a digital profile of some sort and advertisers use this data to market to you. So every time you enter details online about yourself (hobbies, job, family, age, health, interests, books, movies. etc.), you help paint a picture. Don’t worry; this has been going on long before the internet was around. We’ve just gotten much better at collecting data, and this gives you a better audience to advertise.
You may be active on social media, but do you advertise there as well? Unfortunately, (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) are set up that if you want to grow your social footprint, you’ll have to pay to do so. As a result, organic growth is almost entirely dead.
The most common trend for most businesses is they have a social account but don’t use it. Significant gaps show in their timeline and indicate their inactivity if they post to it. It may not be beneficial to advertise to an audience if you’re not communicating with them effectively. But let’s assume you are active on social media and communicate strategically to your audience all year long.
What happens if you don’t advertise on social media?
You don’t get seen. Plain and simple. All that work you put into your social updates, landing pages, and promotions fall on deaf ears. They don’t get in front of your audience organically, which leads to ROI.
The real question is, what are you going to do about it?
You don’t have to break the bank to advertise on social media. However, a small, consistent budget strategy can be effective if handled correctly. In addition, the landscape of social advertising is constantly changing, and you need a partner to help you navigate those changes. Studio490 can be that partner.
I know you may be investing money into just being on social media, but you need to invest more to advertise there as well. Having a car is great, but you need to buy gas as well to make it go. That is the reality of social media, and it’s not going back to the way things used to be.
Where do you start? (just a few of many)
- Develop a social media strategy that helps you actively engage your audience all year.
- Employ an advertising strategy to get in front of your target audience and funnel them to your website for conversion.
- Monitor your social activity and engage with people.
- Stay relevant and up-to-date on content trends.
- Track progress and make adjustments.
Our social advertising focuses on three key components:
- It starts with your audience. Your advertising efforts will not lead to conversions if we’re not speaking to the right audience. We work directly with you to formulate an audience that can evolve over time but is targeted and specific.
- From there, it’s about the message. Now that you’re talking to the right people, you need to say the right thing. Most of your competitors are jockeying to grow their business as well. We’ll use data and research to develop headlines and creativity that drives conversions.
- Finally, we retarget. Customers will often visit your website and leave without doing a thing. The fact that they clicked on your advertisement makes them a warm lead. The worst thing we could do is not follow up with a warm lead. So, we retarget them with more advertising to encourage a conversion.
I know that’s a lot to take in, and it may not be the news you wanted to hear. But we pride ourselves on being honest with our clients. After all, when you succeed, we succeed.
Need a partner to help?
We’d love to schedule a time to discuss this service and how it can serve you. So book a time to speak about your project.
Take Your Next Step
Get Started Today!
Trusted by Brands Worldwide
With over 50 years of experience, no matter your industry, expertise, or size, Studio490 is capable of achieving your goals with professionalism.